Friday 24 October 2008

Dananananananananana Batman!



This is my son (number 2) as he prepares to leave for college this morning.

It emerged this morning that his college email inbox has exceeded its size limit and that the messages sent out to students to warn them of the fact that they will no longer be able to send or receive messages are not empty threats. Consequently, work he thought he'd emailed to 3 different tutors hadn't gone at all.

I never thought I'd see the day when I could actually teach him anything related to computers. How did the concept of deleting unwanted messages or having an awareness of the Sent Items Folder bypass him? I've no idea considering I thought he was some kind of techo-genius. How does he propose to explain his unfortunate situation to his tutors? Dressed as Batman, that's how. I'm not sure which aspect should be of the greatest concern to me.

By the way, it's Rag Week in case you were wondering.

I should also add that he's wearing a full-length wetsuit underneath as apparently it was rather revealing without this reinforcement.