Monday 9 February 2009

Hibernation

Today, I have taken delivery of a new book to read, Direct Red, by Gabriel Weston that I ordered after seeing her on BBC Breakfast the other day. The author studied literature before switching to medicine and becoming a surgeon. An account of what life as a surgeon is really like, it promises to be interesting. Meanwhile, the weather promises to be miserable and as I'm feeling very under the weather too, I'm going to take a little break from using the computer (I may have to be surgically removed) for a few days whilst I recharge my batteries. Back soon!

2 comments:

cheryl63 said...

OHHHHHHHH! I heard this author on the radio and would love to borrow your book when you have finished.I promise to return it.Meanwhile put your feet up and enjoy whilist you get better ;)

Kathryn said...

I will indeed. I hope that you too are feeling better!